Eating the Essence Being.

Random thoughts about food floating out of my head into words.

Friday, July 09, 2004

There's something about Friday nights....

...I don't know what about it makes me itchy to say "Hi Hi Hi"

I thought I should come up with a more creative greeting than "Hi" "How are you?"

I'm doing well. I go to work and come home and play with the computer. That's a very boring synopsis. Let's see if I can spice things up a bit.

Story: A harmless bit of flirtation has turned me into a stalker at work. I was flirting with a guy then suddenly he gives me the cold shoulder. What gives? I always find a way to approach him and engage into a conversation or lure him into a torrid affair. He walks away. The nerve.

Truth: I goof off with my co-workers by cracking bad jokes. Work and time to leave ends our chats. :D

Story: I went to Nola's, a New Orleans style restaurant, and got some beads the Marti Gras way.

Truth: I found some beaded necklace in my glove compartment when I was looking for a map.

Story: I'm planning a big change in my life. It's time for me to pack up my stuff and move to a different place. I haven't decieded where I want to go. SF? Seattle? Paris? Sunnyvale? I've been checking Craiglist for help.

Truth: I've applied for jobs within the company and next month I'm going to extend my search to outside of the company.

After the first story everything sounds blah blah blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home