Eating the Essence Being.

Random thoughts about food floating out of my head into words.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Lunch.

Blame a lack of creativity, I couldn't think of a good title for my post.   I made myself a sandwich consisting of cilantro and jalapeno hummus, mild Cheddar, roma tomatoes, and English cucumbers between two slices of three seed sourdough bread.  It went into my stomach before I remembered to take a picture.  It was good, especially the hummus, which I purchased from Trader Joe's.  That store rocks with interesting treats and frozen food.  Here's the recipe:

2 slices of bread
1 slice of cheddar cheese
1/2 roma tomato sliced
2 inches of cucumber sliced
cilantro and jalapeno hummus

Piece the sandwich together in any order then take a huge bite.  It tastes great with a cold lemonade. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home